Please visit UWF Camellia garden to enjoy the blooms , walkways, lighting, chain-post border, large map of the garden identifying location of each camellia.
The Pensacola Camellia Club began in 1937 as The Pensacola Men's Camellia Club, one of the oldest camellia clubs in America.
Of course, now both men and women of all ages are encouraged to join. We meet on the third Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. The meeting is held in the Garden Center at 1850 N. Ninth Avenue. The meetings end in April and resume in September. You can call 1-850-484-9183 for more information.
The purpose of The Pensacola Camellia Club is:
- To foster and maintain an interest in camellias and
- To promote the study of camellias
- To provide an opportunity for their exhibition and appreciation
- To aid and assist in the standardization of the camellia nomenclature
- To provide an opportunity for camaraderie among those sharing a common interest in camellias.
Like us on Facebook!
2016 Show Results
UWF Ceremony 2-14-17
April 28, 2017
4201 W Avenida De Golf
Secret Garden Tour
May 20-21, 2017
10am - 4pm
Contact Lynn for more info
Board Planning Meeting
RSVP to Mack email@example.com
August 15, 2017
Board of Directors Meeting
Every 1st Tuesday except June and July
Tryon Branch Library
Every 3rd Tuesday September through April except December when we
meet on the second Tuesday.
Club Activities and Photos